Terms and Conditions
The term Imperial Car Computer Exchange or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose address is 602-B East Chatham St., Cary, NC 27511. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Imperial Car Computer Exchange's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of North Carolina
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us at 602-B East Chatham St., Cary, NC 27511.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
All returns must be authorized prior to shipment.
You are buying our computers as is with NO warranty and no returns if you are doing any sort of engine swap or performance work
A 25% Restocking Fee applies to all returns.
A $50 programming fee applies to all returns
A 5% cancellation fee will apply if the order needs to be cancelled the next business day after it was placed.
Shipping charges are not refundable.
All sales final (No returns, credits, or refunds) after 14 days.
Any damaged or malfunctioning parts must be reported within 5 days of delivery.
The core (original piece that is being replaced) must be sent to us within 21 days to activate chosen warranty. If the core is not shipped to us within 21 days the purchased part will have no warranty coverage unless a core charge was applied at the time of purchase or the part was sent in to be repaired & returned.
Any warranty claims after 30 days from the date of purchase, the purchased part must be returned to us for inspection before a replacement part will be sent.
Any warranty claims within 30 days from the date of purchase, you may or may not need to return the part before a replacement is provided. The decision depends on the circumstances of the claim and the decision will be made according to the customer service department’s discretion.
All warrantys cover parts only, additional labor charges (programming) and/or shipping charges may be required.
Any part returned for a refund that is determined by Imperial Auto Services to have been broken by the customer will not receive any refund.
All Warranty claims will be honored at Imperial Auto Services (The Company) discretion. The company reserves the right to deny warranty coverage if the company deems that they are not responsible for damages to the part (collision, electrical shorts, water damage, etc.)
Imperial Auto Services LLC Reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time